The Powersails™ POD; The Answer to Mobile Green Energy
Powersails™ can be disassembled and stored inside of the POD when not in use. Bring your POD to multiple sites and begin generating power quickly and efficiently. You can add vinyl prints to the side of your Powersails™ POD for additional advertising. Continue to display your message during transfer from site to site or during storage.
Customize your POD by Adding:
- Adding the Electric Vehicle Charger to any POD creates a reliable and sustainable electricity source.
- Water Purification with the LIFESAVER© Jerry Can. Store the water purifier so you are always ready if you need available drinking water. View a PDF version of the Jerry Can Data
- Water Storage – different container sizes are available depending on need. Store your purified water for emergency management, for a secondary home with no running water, or any other application you can think where you will need stored water. With the combination of the LIFESAVER© Jerry Can, you can continue to purify water as you use the water. Keep your water fresh and near you in the event of emergencies.
- Multiple Battery Array – store excess power to be used at a later time. We can adjust the storage capacity to match your needs
- Solar Panels – Add panels to generate additional electricity from the renewable power of the Sun.
- Fuel Powered Generator – space is available to add a fuel powered generator as well. Use the generator as a last resort if it is night and there is no wind or stored electricity in your batteries. There are multiple ways to generate power so that you are always prepared.
- Multiple options for ballast – Filled Super Sacks, Gabion Boxes, or Ecoblocks are options for ballast (engineering requirement).
- Not interested in wind power? The POD can be turned into a mobile communication/cell tower. Deploy the tower with communication equipment attached, power the communication tower with solar power and/or fuel generators, and begin to receive and transmit signals.